The end is so close. All that’s left is stitching on the sleeves and knitting on the striped border.
Originally, the border was supposed to be knit in a big long strip and sewn on at the end. Personally, I just thought that was stupid, especially because sewing on the border causes the portion of the border that goes up and around the collar to be reverse and not look as nice. I picked up the stitches from the provisional cast on I did, then picked up stitches up the front using the 3 stitches to 4 rows method. When I got to where the collar folds over, I switched the picking up so it left the pick up seam to the back. I’ve put stitch markers in place to show the divisions between back and sides, front corners, where the collar switches from the body, and the corners of the back collar flap. The most important ones being the corners (so I know where to do corner increases) and the collar markers (so I know to switch from purling to knitting or vice versa).
At least it only took me 4 tries to work out the buttonhole placement. *sigh*